Experienced - Full-time
The Barolo team is expanding, and we are looking for ambitious and fun people to join the family, in our Back of House team, to be a part of figuring out our new space and helping set the tone and pace. We are on a new adventure, and moving forward.
We need you to be professional, positive and curious about everything that goes on in our wonderful industry. We place a huge emphasis on togetherness; one of the main foundations of our team culture. You should hold enough confidence to help every person around you. You strive to make your teammates better than you – you ensure that newcomers do not fall into the mistakes that you have made. You also have the essential drive to surrender yourself every day to the service of our guests, and Smile.
- Prepare station for service, complete mise en place and stock list
- Prepare dishes during service in a high paced and detail orientated kitchen
- Prepare all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner
- Ensure company and kitchen standards are met at all times
- Have extensive knowledge on cooking temperatures and general food safety regulations
- Keep a clean and organized workspace and maintaining a professional, respectful demeanor
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fast paced environment
- Remain professional and poised during peak service hours
- Ability to remain organized at all times in a fast paced environment
- Follow safety procedures and policies to ensure a safe environment
- Exude positivity and possess a welcoming and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in being part of the family, send us an email to introduce yourself and include your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barolo & Co. Creative Group
Welcome to the conversation.
Our Barolo family wants to change the way people eat & drink in our part of the world. We want to show you our experiences and talk about yours. We have an always learning approach, love new ideas and collaboration. We are passionate about great food and great wine, and we hope that you are too.
We are looking for new family members to come work alongside us and move the culinary revolution farther.