Experienced - Full-time
The Barolo team is expanding, and we are looking for ambitious and fun people to join the family, in our Front of House team, to be a part of figuring out our new space and helping set the tone and pace. We are on a new adventure, and moving forward.
We need you to be professional, positive and curious about everything that goes on in our wonderful industry. We place a huge emphasis on togetherness; one of the main foundations of our team culture. You should hold enough confidence to help every person around you. You strive to make your teammates better than you – you ensure that newcomers do not fall into the mistakes that you have made. You also have the essential drive to surrender yourself every day to the service of our guests, and Smile.
Furthermore, you have a basic understanding of wine and beverages in general. You also know the basics about food – the rest we will teach you if you are eager enough. The perfect candidate has had a few years of server experience and is bilingual in French and in English.
- Create a positive guest experience through interaction
- Be knowledgeable of all food and beverage items in order to make recommendations
- Monitor food quality and presentation standards
- Ensure server stations are clean and clear of clutter
- Ensure tables are ready for guests before they are seated
- Be aware of any special requests, inclusive of guest allergies
- Complete opening, closing and side-duties efficiently and safely
- Anticipate guests’ service needs by actively listening and responding positively to guests’ questions, concerns and requests in an effort to resolve issues, delight and build trust
- Communicate to all Managers any comments or information provided by guests to ensure a positive, memorable experience
- Lead team by example
- Minimum two (2) years serving experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment
- Possess basic food and beverage service knowledge and have a passion for the industry
- Computer literate in Point-of-Sale software
- Is a game changer/high impact team player/unfazed by change or adversity
- Able to utilize the freedom to go beyond and take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- An individual who poses an affinity for superior guest service and going beyond expectations
- Providing phenomenal guest experiences resulting in lasting memories for our guests
If you are interested in being part of the family, send us an email to introduce yourself and include your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barolo & Co. Creative Group
Welcome to the conversation.
Our Barolo family wants to change the way people eat & drink in our part of the world. We want to show you our experiences and talk about yours. We have an always learning approach, love new ideas and collaboration. We are passionate about great food and great wine, and we hope that you are too.
We are looking for new family members to come work alongside us and move the culinary revolution farther.